Monday, November 15, 2010

Consequences Consciousness

I was about to blog about the crazy thing that came into my mind just now, while waiting for the traffic light... what happens if I just get knocked down and died? ...then as I logged into my blog (which I thought no one actually reads, so that I can vomit out the things inside of me freely), i saw a comment on my previous emo entry from "blessedone"... then I became aware of the things that I blogged about can have consequences... I can either bless and edify someone, or bring someone down with me...

To those who actually read my crazy thoughts, I usually blog when I am emo. Emo is not right. Don't ever let me drag you down.

When I am down, I need an outlet. This is my outlet. I grew up writing a diary. that's where I release the tensions inside of me.

And when I am down, I seek God. This, you may follow.
Just don't follow my craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home